Based on our experience and comprehensive research there are a number of reasons why showers leak and below you will find a comprehensive list of some of the reasons with the most relevant issues being based on poor workmanship.
- Inadequate preparation methods
- Incorrect product being used such as the waterproofing membrane
- Incorrect procedure was used in applying the waterproofing membrane
- Structural movement not accounted for during the preparation and membrane procedure
- Membrane damaged by other trades before tiling takes place
- Bond breakers were not used in the junctions prior to the waterproofing being applied
- Application instructions and methods from the products manufacturer were not followed
- Not enough waterproofing membrane was applied, one coat instead of 2 coats
- Pin holes and missed surface while waterproofing
With over 10 years experience our qualified tradesman undergo ongoing training to ensure we stay up to date with the changing industry and to ensure we deliver a solution that lasts for years to come.
Call us on 02 9580 0455 and speak with one of our technicians to find out more about our shower repairs today.